Supreme – Europe’s Leader in Batteries, Light Bulbs and Vaping
Supreme Imports is Europe’s leading wholesaler, manufacturer and distributor of batteries, light bulbs, and light fittings, and is the parent company of two of the UK’s most highly regarded vaping brands, KiK & 88Vape.
As Europe’s #1 battery wholesaler, Supreme Imports is one of the UK’s real success stories. Thanks to relationships with the world’s leading battery and lighting brands, we’re able to supply over six thousand accounts each month with products that offer the highest profit margin per square foot of any consumer products. We also manufacture our own vaping e-liquid, right here in our product development facility.
When you look at how far we’ve come, it’s easy to see why our efforts have been recognised by The Sunday Times, The Financial Times and (most importantly of all) tens of thousands of satisfied retailers including ASDA, B&M, Home Bargains and The Range.
Supply & Support
With a large warehouse and distribution facility at our disposal, backed by a nationwide distribution network, it’s easy to see why retailers choose Supreme’s 48-hour delivery service as an alternative to holding huge amounts of stock on-site. But manufacture and delivery is only part of what we provide.
When you work with us, you’ll receive the benefit of our years of experience. We’ll provide you with expert advice and professional PoS displays to ensure that everything you buy from us generates significant returns as quickly as possible.
See how we can help. Contact our team today.
Supreme: The Numbers
- 1975 – Supreme was formed
- £110m – Predicted sales for 2019
- 6,000 – Accounts serviced each month
- Learn the Whole Story
- 200,000 sq/ft – Size of our distribution centre
- 20% – Share of the UK battery market
- 300m – Batteries sold this year
- 1,000 – Featured in the Financial Times FT1000
- 4.2m – Bottles of eliquid manufactured every month in our factory
- 200 – Featured in the Sunday Times International Track 200
- 15% – Share in the UK vaping market