Europe’s Leader in Wholesale Batteries, Lighting & Vaping
Supreme Imports is Europe’s leading supplier, manufacturer and distributor of wholesale batteries, lighting, vaping and light fittings.
As Europe’s #1 provider of wholesale batteries, Supreme is one of the UK’s real success stories. Thanks to relationships with the world’s leading household brands, we’re able to supply over 6,000 accounts each month. Our products offer the highest profit margin per square foot out of any consumer products.
Supreme is also the parent company of VapeNation, who manufacture two of the UK’s most highly regarded vaping brands, KiK & 88Vape, producing over 4.2m bottles of e-liquid per month. Our 88vape brand has completely revolutionised the vaping market by introducing the first £1 e-liquid to high street retailers.
When you look at how far we’ve come, it’s easy to see why our efforts have been recognised by The Sunday Times, The Financial Times and tens of thousands of satisfied retailers including ASDA, B&M, Home Bargains and The Range.
Supply & Support
With a large warehouse and distribution facility at our disposal, backed by a nationwide distribution network, it’s easy to see why many big name retailers choose Supreme’s 48-hour delivery service as an alternative to holding huge amounts of stock on-site. But manufacture and delivery is only part of the great service we provide.
As a result of working with us, you’ll receive the benefit of our years of experience. We’ll provide you with expert advice, a comprehensive range of products and professional PoS displays to ensure that everything you buy from us generates significant returns as quickly as possible.
See how we can help. Contact our team today.
Supreme: The Numbers
- 1975 – Supreme was formed selling at seaside resorts
- 1991 – Moved to sellng consumer products & batteries
- 20% – Share of the UK vaping market
- 5m – Bottles of eliquid manufactured every month in our factory
- 6,000+ – Accounts serviced each month
- 200,000 sq/ft – Size of our distribution centre
- 300m – Batteries sold this year
- 1,000 – Featured in the Financial Times FT1000
- 200 – Featured in the Sunday Times International Track 200