LED Hut Warranty Form
In order for you to make a future claim your warranty must have been registered within one month of purchase by the installation contractor.
Please fill out the form below to register your warranty.
It is important you fill out this form as soon as possible after purchase / installation.
If you have any questions, please contact our team on email@example.com
Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Applies only to installations of 6 or more units per site.
- Applies only to new products from the date of purchase from a Supreme authorised distributor.
- Products must be registered within one month of purchase by the installation contractor.
- The on-site warranty is not available for products that were procured second hand, at an auction or by any other means.
- This warranty applies to goods purchased and installed in the United Kingdom only.
- Proof of purchase is required on making a claim.
- This warranty includes replacement product and on-site charges for Supreme approved technicians and authorised agents that relate to Supreme products which have been installed for their intended purpose.
- Supreme shall only be liable for repair costs carried out by Supreme authorised technicians or authorised agents.
- Supreme must be notified before any replacement work commences, unauthorised costs or invoices will not be accepted by Supreme.
- Products must be installed and comply with the Supreme installation and safety regulations as detailed in the installation instructions.
- Products must be installed by a qualified electrician.
- Faults caused by the installer through installation errors including but not limited to connection to an incorrect or unstable power supply are not covered.
- Inappropriate use or intentional damage by the owner or third parties are not covered.
- Damage by external influences including, but not limited to the weather – for example a lightning strike or surge event, are not covered.
- The on-site warranty is subject to limitations of use of 12000 hours based on 4000 hours per annum and a working environment temperature of – 30°C to +50°C.