We are currently seeking a highly organized and proactive individual to join our team as a HR Administrator.
** HR experience is not an essential requirement for this role **
– Generate employment contracts, extend offers of employment, and complete all necessary new starter documentation.
– Ensure strict adherence to the company’s established employment policies and procedures.
– Prepare various ad hoc HR documents, including probation outcomes, resignation acknowledgments, and other pertinent records.
– Proficiently record and document minutes during meetings and discussions.
– Compile, review, and distribute all new starter and leaver documentation in a timely manner.
– Thoroughly verify right-to-work documents for new starters and ensure accurate completion of new starter paperwork, including access provisioning to our internal platform.
– Skilfully update and maintain employee records on the HR online platform.
– Efficiently manage employee absence, meticulously recording and reporting data, and ensuring that Return-to-Work protocols are rigorously followed. This includes monitoring sick notes, sending absence policy reminders, and issuing AWOL (Absent Without Leave) letters when required.
– Methodically collect and collate all sickness and absence data for payroll processing, along with handling overtime requests.
– Process holiday and leave requests promptly and accurately.
– Conduct daily walkarounds, providing prompt responses to employees’ inquiries regarding company policies, benefits, pay-related matters, and other relevant topics.
– Proficiently manage procurement processes, including ordering stationery, office equipment, and other necessary supplies online.
– Follow up on health screening questionnaires and promptly report findings to the Health & Safety Manager for further action.
– Conduct display screen assessments as required to ensure ergonomic workplace setups.
– Oversee and track completion of online cyber training for all staff members, ensuring compliance with cybersecurity protocols.
– Previous experience in an administration role essential
– Previous experience in HR desired but not essential
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
– Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
– Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maintain a professional demeanour
– Proactive problem-solving abilities and the capacity to work well under pressure
– Proficient typing and audio skills
– Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and multitask effectively
– Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite, including advanced skills
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Life assurance coverage at 2x annual salary
– Employee assistance program for personal support
– Cycle to work scheme for eco-friendly commuting options.
– 22 days of annual leave, in addition to bank holidays, and a birthday holiday after 2 years of service
– Company discount scheme for various products and services
– Company pension plan
If you’re ready to take on this exciting opportunity and contribute to a dynamic team, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org